The Full-Time MBA starts a new class each fall. Applicants for the Full-Time MBA must complete the following application requirements to be considered for admission into the degree program. Incomplete files will not be reviewed. Please note applicants for the MS/MBA program apply following MS program admission requirements. Students interested in combining the Full-Time MBA Cohort with an MS degree will not apply to the MS program until they are already admitted to the MBA program.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (972) 882-5955 for assistance with your application.
Complete an online application and submit the application fee. An application is considered complete/ready for review once all supporting documents have been received by the Office of Admission and Enrollment.
- Domestic Application Fee: $100
- International Application Fee: $100 + $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee
International applicants: Learn more about additional requirements, deadlines and fees that may affect you.
- Upload digital copies of your unofficial test scores and transcripts from all universities attended using the online application. Review documentation guidelines for instructions.
- Mail your official documents only after you are admitted, or processing delays may result and you will not be able to register for classes.
- Pay the application fee(s).
- Consult the program to which you are applying for additional admission and documentation requirements. Request letters of recommendation using the online application.
3. Entrance Exam
GMAT/ GRE scores no more than five years old (Our GRE School Code is 6897). The UT Dallas Naveen Jindal School of Management prefers the GMAT admission test; however, we accept the GRE test as well. GMAT codes can be found here. Any candidate who has already obtained a PhD or a U.S.-based MD, JD or PharmD may request a GMAT/GRE exam wavier; please email copies of your official transcripts and professional résumé to email@example.com. Also, be sure to identify the specific MBA program in which you are interested.
Waivers are not guaranteed.
To apply for the waiver, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with your applicable criteria and application ID number. Applications must be complete except for entrance exam (GMAT/GRE score) for consideration.
4. English Proficiency Exam
All international students are required to provide proof of English proficiency. Official English proficiency test (TOEFL or IELTS).
One professional letter of recommendation from current or past employers, community leaders, former professors, or others. Letters are to be submitted through the online application system.
The Full-Time MBA program requires two essays. All essays are described in the online application system (300-500 words).
Upload a detailed résumé of all work history into the online application system.
Interviews are by invitation only for our Full-Time MBA candidates.
The MBA Admission Committee reviews and considers applications for program admission in rounds. Applications received after May 1 will be considered on a rolling basis. All scholarships are merit-based, and recipients may receive resident tuition status. Candidates seeking scholarships are encouraged to apply in early rounds.
|1||October 15||December 15|
|2||January 15||February 20|
|3||March 1||April 15|
|4||May 1||June 15|
Accepted applicants compete for full and partial academic scholarships and teaching assistantships. Your scholarship package may consist of one or more of the above forms of assistance. In recent years, 75% of our incoming class was awarded some form of scholarship based on merit. Out-of-state scholarship recipients may receive a waiver that makes them eligible for resident tuition rates. The incoming class last year received an average award of approximately 50% of the total 18-month program cost.
In addition to scholarships, students may apply for financial aid through the UT Dallas Office of Financial Aid.
In addition, the UT Dallas Office of Financial Aid works closely with all admitted students who have completed a financial aid application and who may be eligible for loans, grants or a combination of the two, based on need. Short-term loan programs are available for international students as well.
Please visit UT Dallas Tuition Plans for the most up-to-date tuition and fee information.
Steps After Admission
- Log-in to Orion to accept or decline admission in the Student Center section.
- All Full-Time MBA candidates have 10 days after receiving your admission letter to accept or decline the offer and to submit payment of the $550 seat fee to reserve your seat in our class.
- The seat fee does not function as a deposit against tuition. It is a programming fee to pay for networking events, site visits and professional development sessions.
Review your Hold and To-Do List in Orion for any outstanding documents, required orientations and new student holds.
Full-Time MBA students will be advised during LEAD Camp, our two-week orientation. Your new student hold will be removed by our office prior to registration. We will register you in your classes.
Please e-mail email@example.com with any questions or concerns.